After researching and finally deciding what to actually put into my showreel, I got to work. As time went on it changed as I was creating more work that could be put into it, so there are multiple versions of my showreel:
Version 2, this time I added in some more dynamics work:
Version 3, I’ve added a Bifrost simulation and corrected the run cycle:
the latest version, another Bifrost simulation was added and the order changed:
I also had adjusted the Bus stop animation, trying to improve the movement of his leg while he’s sitting, the wireframe images were also changed: I managed to render out the lower poly wireframe. When smoothing my model (after hitting 3) I also pressed fn and the down arrow.